Friday, February 27, 2009
This week was rather eventful.
I learnt a new word -pulchritudinous. Bet you don't know what it means :D Hm and I found out that algae isn't just any seaweed. And there are actually really pretty algaes! Mm and how to be an entrepreneur. And I wore my heart on my sleeve. And I did chinese newspaper article thing and coloured it really prettily. And I had Physics O Level SPA which I had fun doing. And Sakae sushi closes from like 2-5. And tom yum soup from ThaiExpress is darn spicy. And.. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ABI!
Hahaha sorry I couldn't blog about your birthday on the actual day. On Abi's birthday, we planned to bring her eat sushi. But stupid Sakae wasn't open, so in the end we resorted to ThaiExpress. Omg the bribing crispy tofu thing is so nice. AND PRAWN BALLS. Green curry was awesome too. Glass noodles. Tom yum soup. All so awesome. I'd totally go back loh. Heh heh heh and we took picture with the GOLDEN statue :D Then afterwards we went to look at the dvd/vcd sale. I bought like 3 horror/thriller movies AHAHAH! Colic, The Omen and Joshua. All looks darn cool :D I SHALL WATCH COLIC TONIGHT.
Okay nothing much to write already..
OH YEAH! Jiayou everyone for the Hwachong thing tmr, we shall do so well that we'd BLOW ALL THEIR MINDS. Heh and Jingo and I bought ham, cheese & bread.
Hm.
Things I REALLY want to do:
1) Go to Bhutan (the happiest place on Earth ahhh) and breathe the air there (the cleanest air in the world ahhh).
2) Go to Easter Island.
3) Go to Equador.
4) Give roses to random people on the streets on a random day eg world aids day!
5) Get a cool tattoo from Miami Ink [No not a dragon/tiger/lion, a small one (I scared pain)]
6) Parasailing :D
7) Do some Mission in India/ Cambodia.
8) Go Thailand and shop :D
9) Learn to cook super well (like diff culture food and stuff) so my future kids can enjoy good food. HAHAHAHAH
10) Try out as many jobs as I can eg waitressing, zookeeper!, cashier etc
11) Fall asleep under the stars.
12) Go IMH to talk to the people there.
13) Scuba-diving.
14) Rescue someone (like from a fire or from drowning. cool eh)
15) OH GO TO ANTARTICA.
16) Donate my organs to other people (ok maybe not now but when I die)
17) Sew a dress
18) Invent something super useful!
19) ..
I shall continue when I think of more.
6:53 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style